Tudor Grange Academy A GSG School
- Tudor Grange Academy
- Head: Mr Darren Turner
- T 0121 705 5100
- F 0121 703 8226
- E office@solihul…academy.org.uk
- W www.solihull.t…academy.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Solihull
- Pupils: 1,514
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 26th June 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What The Good Schools Guide says..
We watched pupils arriving quietly in happy groups, greeting and being greeted by staff; we observed a tutorial group being reminded of special activities in the near future in an atmosphere of relaxed concentration and fun. Not a grade-chasing school...
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2010.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Film Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Film Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
What The Good Schools Guide saysWe watched pupils arriving quietly in happy groups, greeting and being greeted by staff; we observed a tutorial group being reminded of special activities in the near future in an atmosphere of relaxed concentration and fun. Not a grade-chasing school approaching league table results as if they were the Holy Grail.
Since September 2014, Mr Darren Turner BA Ed MA Ed, married with four children. Educated at St Luke’s College, Exeter, Mr Turner is example of that army of PE teachers who, in the last few years, have marched on to become heads. Most of his energies have been devoted to encouraging and inspiring pupils and teachers, another powerful feature of the PE world. In his time he has led a department to national recognition, winning national DfE awards for contributions to the PE and sport...