Broadgreen International School, A Technology College
- Broadgreen International School, A Technology College
- Head: Ms S Beevers
- T 0151 228 6800
- F 01512 209256
- E enquiries@broa…onalschool.com
- W www.broadgreen…onalschool.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 1117
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 15th May 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Broadgreen International School, A Technology College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Other Languages at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Standard level component)
- Best performance by Boys taking Untranslated Literature at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Higher level component)
- Best performance by Boys taking Small Business Management at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Certificate)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
International Baccalaureate:primary years - primary years is a programme for ages 3-12.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|