Bolton School Girls' Division A GSG School
- Bolton School Girls' Division
Chorley New Road
- T 01204 840201
- F 01204 434710
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.boltonschool.org
- A mainstream independent school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bolton
- Pupils: 770
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Fees: £11,280 pa
- Open days: Mid October; sixth form in early November
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Bolton School Boys' Division, Bolton School Boys' Division Junior School, Bolton School Junior Girls' School (Hesketh House), Beech House
Sign up for extra content from Bolton School Girls' Division
What the Good Schools Guide says...
‘It’s no ivory tower,’ one parent explained, ‘and nor should it be. After all, we want our children prepared for the wider world.’ Many pupils from industrious business families, and it’s not unusual.....
What the school says...
We offer academic excellence at one of the North's pre-eminent schools; outstanding facilities and resources set in 32 acres of grounds; strong extra-curricular and pastoral programmes; an emphasis on developing the whole person; and an inclusive, caring and friendly environment. This is a single-sex school but there are opportunities for co-educational activities with the adjacent Bolton School Boys' Division.
Full fee bursaries from age 11+ and our coach service covering 22 routes ensures pupils are drawn from a wide geographical area.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.