- Melland High School
Gorton Education Village
50 Wembley Road
- Head: Mrs J O'Kane OBE
- T 0161 223 9915
- F 01612 306919
- E firstname.lastname@example.org…chester.sch.uk
- W www.melland.ma…chester.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 147
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 28th February 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 13th December 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Melland High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.