- Leeds West Academy
- Head: Mrs Annette Hall
- T 0113 229 5454
- F 01132 295522
- E email@example.com
- W www.leedswestacademy.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leeds
- Pupils: 1241
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 21st March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2009 replaced Intake High School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Leeds West Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Interactive Video at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|