Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- Head: Mr Neil Blundell
- T 0117 353 5000
- F 01179 304219
- E email@example.com
- W bccs.bristol.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bristol
- Pupils: 769
- Religion: Church of England
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 13th January 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 16th September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Formerly an independent school, converted to a City Academy in the state system summer 2008.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bristol Cathedral Choir School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Classical Civilisation at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Classical Civilisation at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Music at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Classical Civilisation at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Choir school - substantial scholarships and bursaries usually available for choristers.
Special Education Needs
1 lesson offered per week with our Head of Learning Support and charged at £112 per term.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|