Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- T 01179 291872
- F 01179 304219
- E email@example.com
- W www.bccs.bristol.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bristol
- Pupils: 440
- Religion: Church of England
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 16th September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Formerly an independent school, converted to a City Academy in the state system summer 2008.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bristol Cathedral Choir School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Classical Civilisation at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Classical Civilisation at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Music at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Choir school - substantial scholarships and bursaries usually available for choristers.
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
1 lesson offered per week with our Head of Learning Support and charged at £112 per term.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter