- Bridlington School
- Head: Mrs Sarah Pashley
- T 01262 672593
- F 01262 607388
- E Office@bridlin…nschool.org.uk
- W www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Pupils: 857
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 23rd June 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bridlington School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Building / Construction at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 1)
Special Education Needs
The school has a strong team of committed, knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff, well supported by a qualified Teaching Assistant team. Together we will offer students with SEN the best possible chance to experience, and gain skills from, the full National Curriculum and leave school with the skills necessary to move into adult life, confident in their own abilities.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|