Lady Lumley's School A GSG School
- Lady Lumley's School
- Head: Mr R Bramley
- T 01751 472846
- F 01751 477259
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ladylumley…n-yorks.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Yorkshire
- Pupils: 879
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 8th December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the Good Schools Guide says..
A no-nonsense school which sets high standards and expects pupils to meet them. 'It irons out problems before they escalate,' said one parent, which seems, to use a third metaphor, to hit the nail on the head. Unacceptable behaviour is...
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Travel & Tourism at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
What The Good Schools Guide saysA no-nonsense school which sets high standards and expects pupils to meet them. 'It irons out problems before they escalate,' said one parent, which seems, to use a third metaphor, to hit the nail on the head. Unacceptable behaviour is dealt with quickly and efficiently. Students are given 'cool off' time, which can include that most excruciating of all punishments...
Since 2007, Mr Richard Bramley. Former deputy head at Chelmsford County High School and recently advisory teacher in Islington, North London. Wife also teaches. Daughter and son in sixth forms in Chelmsford. Loves the school and enjoys every minute of his headship. Believes that everyone in the school community can be inspired with a love of learning and, by being so, maximise his or her life chances. Pupils say, 'He's lovely!'
Sound GCSE and A level...