- Newcastle-under-Lyme School
- T 01782 631197
- F 01782 632582
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.nuls.org.uk
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 2 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 1000
- Religion: Not Applicable
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Newcastle-under-Lyme School provides an unbroken and coherent education for children from the age of 3 to 18. Children are invited into the School for assessment prior to an offer of a place being made. In the Senior School candidates take papers in Verbal Reasoning, Mathematics and English in addition to an interview and school report. Entry into the Sixth Form is by satisfactory interview and school report, after which an offer will be made conditional upon the applicant gaining specified grades at GCSE. A minimum of five GCSE 'B' grades and three 'C' grades, including Mathematics and English, is required.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Newcastle-under-Lyme School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Government & Politics at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Sports Leadership at an English Independent School (VRQ Level 2)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.