- Wightwick Hall School
- Head: Mr Paul Elliott Bed
- T 01902 761889
- F 01902 765080
- E headteacher@wi….staffs.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 78
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 13th December 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 28th January 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wightwick Hall School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 1)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Preparation for Work at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 1)
Special Education Needs
Wightwick Hall is a community school catering for pupils from eleven to nineteen years who have a range of special educational needs including moderate and complex learning difficulties. Children may also have emotional and behavioural difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. There is a sixth form for post sixteen students.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|