Langley Grammar School A GSG School
- Langley Grammar School
- Head: Mr John Constable
- T 01753 598300
- F 01753 598302
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.lgs.slough.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Slough
- Pupils: 1078
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Open days: September and October
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd July 2007
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 7th March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
Sign up for extra content from Langley Grammar School
What the Good Schools Guide says...
Frequent linking of lessons to the world of work, whilst students also praise the cross-curricular links. ‘If you go from an English lesson into a history one, there’s an expectation you’ll link the two and build on what you just learned,’ explained one. ‘We had one science class in which we studied butterflies, then an art class where we turned them into detailed posters,’ said another....Read more
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Science (Core) at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Boys taking Computer Studies / Computing at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.