Bellerbys College Cambridge
- Bellerbys College Cambridge
- Head: Mr Nicholas Waite
- T 01223 363159
- F 01273 322313
- E BellerbysEnqui…studygroup.com
- W www.bellerbys.…ions/cambridge
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 14 to 19
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 234
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Bellerbys College Brighton, Bellerbys College Oxford
What the school says...
Bellerbys College Cambridge combines the best facilities, passionate teachers and like-minded students to provide a friendly and motivating learning environment, all of which improve a students understanding of science and engineering subjects and a chance to enhance their academic skills.
The diverse mix of scientists, engineers, mathematicians and IT specialists means that at Bellerbys Cambridge students have an outstanding learning experience and are provide with the opportunity to progress to the top universities in their field. We have been awarded 12 Good School Guide Awards and are in the top 7% of English schools based on the Department for Education 2013 Performance Tables.
Our historic college building is home to state-of-the-art science laboratories, purpose-built study rooms and the best modern online learning technology. Technology assisted learning is an everyday event in class, allowing for greater independence and the development of key skills required for university. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bellerbys College Cambridge
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Physics at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Physics at an English Independent School (Cambridge International Certificate Level 1/Level 2)