Brine Leas School
- Brine Leas School
- T 01270 625663
- F 01270 610373
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.brineleas.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 1310
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 17th September 2008
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th March 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school is over subscribed and takes from up to 33 primary schools. The House system underpins everything we do and students are encouraged to take part in different events. In Maths there is the opportunity for early entry and the curriculum is stretching and appropriate. Since becoming an Academy in 2010 there has been considerable building work which has enhanced the facilities on site. BL6 also opened in 2010 and numbers on roll are high with a wide range of post 16 courses on offer. The school received Outstanding from Ofsted in 2008.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brine Leas School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Mathematics (Pure) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.