- Maltings Academy
- T 01376 512911
- F 01376 501 076
- E contactus@malt…ngsacademy.org
- W www.maltingsacademy.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 985
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd May 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 3rd June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy opened Sept 2008 replaced The John Bramston School and Sixth Form College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Maltings Academy
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma at Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma at Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.