- Maltings Academy
- T 01376 512 911
- F 01376 501 076
- E contactus@malt…ngsacademy.org
- W www.maltingsacademy.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 963
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd May 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 3rd June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy opened Sept 2008 replaced The John Bramston School and Sixth Form College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Maltings Academy
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma at Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma at Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter