- Highsted Grammar School
- Head: Miss Anne Kelly Ba Mba
- T 01795 424223
- F 01795 429375
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.highsted.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 826
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 2nd November 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th November 2005
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11: Maths, English & VR. 16: Minimum of 5 A*-Cs at GCSE (including Maths, English & Science) with B grades in subjects to be pursued.
For help with revision visit www.11plusenglish.com
Academy converter 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Highsted Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Film Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking General Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Information Technology at an English Grammar School (Applied GCE A level Single Award)
- Best performance by Girls taking Sports Leadership at an English Grammar School (VRQ Level 1)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is based on actual school admissions September 2011 to August 2014. Data from the school year September 2014 to August 2015 is not yet available.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|SACU-Student||University course and career search tools|