Maidstone Grammar School for Girls
- Maidstone Grammar School for Girls
- Head: Miss Deborah Stanley
- T 01622 752103
- F 01622 681 947
- E email@example.com
- W www.mggs.org
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1225
- Religion: None
- Open days: Please see our website for information at www.mggs.org
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 20th May 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd January 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Our School is a very special place, and our Students, Staff and Governors are exceptional people. We celebrate and build on a distinguished history combining innovation with the best traditions in English education.
I am sure you are looking for the very best education for your daughter, and in the Sixth Form for your son. As a parent myself, I know that choosing the right school is one of the most important parenting decisions you will make. I hope our prospectus gives you a flavour of the exceptional education we provide.
Visit our website to see our Main School Prospectus and Curriculum Information: http://www.mggs.org/about-mggs/school-prospectus
Visit our website to see our Sixth Form School Prospectus and Curriculum Information: http://www.mggs.org/sixth-form/prospectus.
Maureen Wolloshin, Headteacher
Maidstone Grammar School for Girls...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Maidstone Grammar School for Girls
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking English Language & Literature at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Textiles Technology at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Textiles Technology at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Information Technology at an English Grammar School (Applied GCE AS level)
State grammar school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.