Borden Grammar School
- Borden Grammar School
Avenue of Remembrance
- T 01795 424192
- F 01795 424026
- E school@bordeng…ar.kent.sch.uk
- W www.bordengram…ar.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for boys aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 781
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 13th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance exam administered by local LEA (Maths, VR and non-VR).
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Borden Grammar School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
State grammar school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.