Sir Roger Manwood's School A GSG School
- Sir Roger Manwood's School
- T 01304 613286
- F 01304 615336
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.srms.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 952
- Religion: None
- Fees: Boarding £10,734 pa; Day - Free
- Open days: September
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 26th April 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th November 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
Sign up for extra content from Sir Roger Manwood's School
What the Good Schools Guide says...
Parents fighting whitened tooth and manicured nail over places in the West Kent grammars may be missing a trick here. There’s a warmth and naturalness between the students – no macho posturing from the boys or cliquey ring-fencing from the girls. If there’s a weak department, it would appear to be ICT. Given that the school has computing as a specialism, it’s surprising that ...
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Religious Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Government & Politics at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking English Literature at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking French at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Chinese at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking French at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Spanish at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
State boarding school
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.