Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
- T 01795 533132
- F 01795 538474
- E office@queenel…hs.kent.sch.uk
- W www.queeneliza…hs.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 869
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 25th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th April 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Queen Elizabeths Grammar School, established in 1567, is a forward thinking, co-educational, selective school set in the heart of the historic market town of Faversham. With over 900 pupils and 100 staff, it is a thriving educational community where every student strives to do their very best in a supportive, friendly yet stimulating environment. We promote the values of respect and cooperation and enjoy a reputation for outstanding pastoral care. Academic success is a strong feature of the school, progress measures at GCSE and A Level are amongst the highest in Kent. Alongside our innovative curriculum we offer a broad range of additional opportunities for students to engage in beyond the classroom. During the 2013-14 Academic Year, students visited four continents as well as any areas of Europe. The school converted to academy status in 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter