Our Lady's Catholic High School
- Our Lady's Catholic High School
St Anthony's Drive
- Head: Mr Nigel Ranson Bsc Ma
- T 01772 326900
- F 01772 760 212
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.olchs.lancs.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 896
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 29th November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 29th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Our Lady's Catholic High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Fine Art) at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)