- Sutton Community Academy
- Head: Mr Tim Croft Bed Npqh
- T 0845 840 5500
- F 01623 405544
- E academy.office…attrust.org.uk
- W www.suttonacad…attrust.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 655
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 18th September 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 18th September 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened as an academy in 2013, formerly Sutton Centre Community College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sutton Community Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Building / Construction at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Health Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)