Tring Park School for the Performing Arts A GSG School
- Tring Park School for the Performing Arts
- Head: Mr Stefan Anderson
- T 01442 824255
- F 01442 891069
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.tringpark.com
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 8 to 19
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 326
- Religion: Not Applicable
- Fees: Day £13,785 - £21,960; Boarding £23,250 - £32,880 pa
- Open days: Termly. Please contact the school.
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
Sign up for extra content from Tring Park School for the Performing Arts
What the Good Schools Guide says...
An extremely impressive vocational school that also manages to give its students an excellent education. Tring isn't a stage school in the old-fashioned sense, as the pupils were eager to point out, but a heady mix of high-level vocational and academic education, where the two strands rub together to produce very bright sparks... Feathers do get ruffled occasionally. 'Inevitably at a school like this ......Read more
What the school says...
Tring Park School for the Performing Arts is a school of excellence which specialises in the performing arts, dance, musical theatre and drama. We provide a full and first class academic education for all our pupils with the aim of making them them educated performers and giving them the opportunity to pursue careers both inside and outside the field of performing arts....Read more
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Drama & Theatre Studies at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Dance at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Drama & Theatre Studies at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Film Studies at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Dance at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Drama & Theatre Studies at an English Independent School (GCSE)
Music and dance scheme - government funding and grants available to help with fees at selected independent music and dance schools.
Performing arts specialist school
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
Parents should note that entry to The Arts Educational School, Tring, is by audition and is determined solely on the basis of talent and potential in dance, drama or singing. Individual learning support lessons in English and mathematics are available for pupils if required. Oct 09
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.