- Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
- Head: Mr Martin McKeown Bsc Hons
- T 01522 881144
- F 01522 881145
- E education@chri…l.lincs.sch.uk
- W www.christs-ho…l.lincs.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 1372
- Religion: Christian
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 26th June 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.