- The Duston School
- Head: Mrs Jane Sara Herriman
- T 01604 460004
- F 01604 454005
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.thedustonschool.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 1392
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 13th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 16th September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Duston School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Health Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Certificate at Level 3)
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC First Award)