- The Gateway School
St John's Road
- Head: Mr Conor Renihan Ba
- T 01604 878977
- F 01604 460 024
- E email@example.com…nts-ecl.gov.uk
- W www.thegateway….org/home.ikml
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 56
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 6th October 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Gateway School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 1)
- Best performance by Boys taking Cookery Domestic at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 1)
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: The Raeburn School is a community school providing for pupils who have social emotional and behavioural difficulties and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|