Coombe Hill Primary School A GSG School
- Coombe Hill Primary School
Coombe Lane West
- Head: Mr Mark Clutterbuck
- T 020 8949 1743
- E email@example.com
- W www.coombehill…ngston.sch.uk/
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kingston-Upon-Thames
- Pupils: 420
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 5th July 2010
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 28th March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Coombe Hill Infant School
What The Good Schools Guide says..
A tip-top school that has managed and absorbed the necessary expansion it has seen over the last few years and the broad ethnic diversity that is Greater London today......
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
What The Good Schools Guide saysA tip-top school that has managed and absorbed the necessary expansion it has seen over the last few years and the broad ethnic diversity that is Greater London today...
Head of junior school
Since September 2014, Mr Mark Clutterbuck, previously deputy principal at Chessington Community College.
Head of infant school since 2013, Mrs Janet Berry. SENCo and senior assistant head for three years prior to taking over the headship and a member of the senior leadership team. Has been at the school for 13 years, starting part time when her children were pupils and progressing through the ranks as they got older.
Much sought after local school. The closer you live the better, although it may still prove difficult to get in. More than 550 first choice applications for 90 reception class places; over half...