- Our Lady and St George's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Ms Rosie McGlynn
- T 020 8520 8500
- F 02085 203 092
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.olsgweb.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Waltham Forest
- Pupils: 450
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 14th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 19th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened summer 2010 replaced St Mary's Catholic Junior School and St Helen's Catholic Infant School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Our Lady and St George's Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.