Castlecroft Primary School
- Castlecroft Primary School
- T 01902 556 606
- F 01902 556 608
- E schooloffice@c…oft.biblio.net
- W web.castlecroft.biblio.net
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wolverhampton
- Pupils: 275
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 8th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 21st September 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Castlecroft has a resource area for the visually impaired.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Castlecroft Primary School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired||Y|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter