Clarendon Junior School
- Clarendon Junior School
- Head: Mrs Karen Ward B Ed (Hons)
- T 01980 607007
- F 01980 607 008
- W www.clarendon-…eb.myvle.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 7 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wiltshire
- Pupils: 314
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 8th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Clarendon Junior School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.