- Bolton by Bowland Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Head: Maureen Stansfield
- T 01200 447632
- F 01200 447 632
- E email@example.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 41
- Religion: Church of England
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 1st May 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 25th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bolton by Bowland Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.