- Upper Beeding Primary School
- Head: Mrs Rebecca Linford Ba (Qts) Hons Npqh
- T 01903 812288
- F 01903 816401
- E office@upperbe…-sussex.sch.uk
- W upper-beeding.…ols.co.uk/site
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 322
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 2nd July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Aims of Upper Beeding Primary School
We encourage every individual to be the best they can be; to be ambitious in their learning, welcoming every opportunity and enjoying every challenge so that they can confidently embrace the future.
We will do this by:
- providing a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment
- valuing our partnerships with families and the wider community
- celebrating effort and achievement
- developing self confidence, independence and responsibility
- engaging children in their learning
- working as a team and respecting each other
Through the way we teach and support, we will encourage our children to develop our core values and skills of:
Teamwork ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Upper Beeding Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.