Hermitage Academy A GSG School
- Hermitage Academy
- T 01436 672145
- F 01436 671338
- E enquiries@herm…ll-bute.sch.uk
- W www.hermitagea…ll-bute.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Argyll & Bute
- Pupils: 1400
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
Sign up for extra content from Hermitage Academy
What the Good Schools Guide says...
Splendid sports hall with electronic scoring, two proper gyms with ropes and strong gymnastic following; terrific dance studio, weights room - 'busy all the time'. No pool (uses local one, but currently under refurbishment), two football pitches plus Astroturf, tennis courts. A couple of football players spent some time training with AC Milan...
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter