- The Constance Bridgeman Centre
- Head: Mrs E D'Ath
- T 020 8599 2972
- F 020 8597 6532
- E email@example.com
- W nrhs.redbridge…-bridgeman.htm
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 14
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Redbridge
- Pupils: 38
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 21st March 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th May 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Constance Bridgeman Centre
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.