Spring Meadow Infant and Nursery School
- Spring Meadow Infant and Nursery School
- T 01353 664 742
- F 01353 666 575
- E office@springm…w.cambs.sch.uk
- W www.springmead…w.cambs.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 7
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 306
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 8th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Spring Meadow Infant and Nursery School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter