- Woodside Centre PRU
- Head: Ms E Ritchie-Fallon
- T 01962 714 002
- F 01962 714 815
- A special state school for pupils aged from 15 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 26th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 26th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodside Centre PRU
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.