- Sutton Park Community Primary School
- Head: Miss Angela Crawley
- T 01562 67742
- F 01562 67742
- E office@suttonp…k.worcs.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Pupils: 225
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 8th November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 31st March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2007, formerly The Sutton Park First School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sutton Park Community Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.