- The Links AP Academy
1 Hixberry Lane
- Head: Mr David Allen
- T 01727 836150
- F 01727 855002
- E email@example.com
- W www.linksapaca…y.herts.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 9
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 17th October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 5th January 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Links is an Education Support Centre (formerly a pupil referral unit) which aims to promote integration, inclusion and education of students/pupils on an individual basis.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Links AP Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.