- James Brindley School
Bell Barn Road
- Head: Mr John Bradshaw
- T 0121 666 6409
- F 01216 666956
- E enquiry@jamesb…ey.bham.sch.uk
- W www.jamesbrind…ey.bham.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 2 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 210
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 14th January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 24th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
James Brindley School is a hospital special school educating children and young people out of mainstream school for medical reasons. The school covers any hospital with paediatric provision; an in-patient psychiatric clinic and a forensic psychiatry unit. In addition the school has 3 teaching centres and offers home teaching for appropriate pupils. Referrals to the school are via educational/ health/ social services routes. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for James Brindley School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking English Literature at an English Comprehensive School (Level1/2 certificates)