- Special Educational Needs Support Service
- Head: Mrs A Janner
- T 01332 716 000
- F 01332 716 006
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A special state school for pupils aged from 5 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derby
- Religion: Not Applicable
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 6th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 16th January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Special Educational Needs Support Service
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.