Saint Cecilia's Church of England School
- Saint Cecilia's Church of England School
- Head: Mr Niall Gallagher B.A
- T 020 8780 1244
- F 020 8780 2869
- E admissions@sai…ecilias.london
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Religion: Church of England
- Open days: Open days are normally held in September and October
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 6th October 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 14th January 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Saint Cecilias is a very popular, over-subscribed mixed Church of England School with a distinctive Christian ethos for pupils aged 11-18 years. Our Foundation applications welcome children whose parents/carers regularly attend an Anglican Church - irrespective of the Deanery or Diocese it is part of - or worship at other groups of Christian Churches. In addition, we also have 50 open places for pupils irrespective of their religious background and reserve 10% of all places in each year group for pupils showing a particular aptitude in Music.
Our GCSE results are consistently good and most of the pupils continue their education in the Sixth Form which is also over-subscribed.
Saint Cecilias is conveniently located for Southfields tube station and numerous bus routes, making it accessible to pupils from a wide area.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Saint Cecilia's Church of England School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Textiles) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.