Bradford Grammar Junior School (Clock House) A GSG School
- Bradford Grammar Junior School (Clock House)
- Head: Kerry Howes, Acting Head
- T 01274 553742
- F 01274 553745
- E email@example.com
- W www.bradfordgrammar.com
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 6 to 11 with a linked senior school
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bradford
- Pupils: 190
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Fees: £9,645 pa
- Open days: Early October & January
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Bradford Grammar School
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bradford Grammar Junior School (Clock House)
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
What The Good Schools Guide says
Kerry Howes is holding the fort.
Ages 6 to 8, by classroom assessment – a day at school, taking part in class and individual activities, in spring term. At age 9 and 10, exams in English and maths (past papers available). Interview for borderline candidates.