Bromley High School (GDST) Junior Department A GSG School
- Bromley High School (GDST) Junior Department
- T 020 8781 7001
- F 020 8781 7003
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bromleyhigh.gdst.net
- A mainstream independent school for girls aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bromley
- Pupils: 312
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Fees: £11,844 pa
- Open days: Last Saturday in September/First Saturday in October, or by appointment. Additional open events in March and May Taster Days throughout the year
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Linked schools: Bromley High School (GDST)
Sign up for extra content from Bromley High School (GDST) Junior Department
What the Good Schools Guide says...
Strong academics, arts and sport, the junior school benefits from being able to share a fantastic range of sporting and musical facilities at the senior school. Drama and dance also play an important role in the curriculum. Purpose-built site is rather...
What the school says...
A popular well run and over-subscribed school with a broad academic base and enriched curriculum which focuses on grounding girls in the academic basics and develops confidence through participation in a wider range of trips and activities. Girls are personable, confident and happy. They enjoy excellent relationships with their teachers and they are excellently prepared for senor school. The vast majority of Year 6 transfer to the Senior School.
Entrance criteria as follows: 4+ and 7+ entry:
4+ - Girls invited to a group session headed with Prep department staff followed by another groups session (in the following week). Application should be made by December before September.
7+ - Girls are invited to assessments which take place in November before entry in September. Applications should be made by October prior to entry the following September.
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter