- West Kent Health Needs Education Service
The School House
- Head: Mr Graham Taylor
- T 01474 365467
- F 01474 358145
- E email@example.com
- W www.wkhnes.kent.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 5 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd January 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 8th October 2010
What the school says...
New PRU opened Sept 06. Has capacity for up to 47 pupils.
What the parents say...
No comments received for West Kent Health Needs Education Service
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking English Literature at an English Comprehensive School (Edexcel Certificates)