- Cheltenham and Tewkesbury Pupil Referral Services
- Head: Mary Holland
- T 01452 426 940
- F 01452 425 948
- A special state school for pupils aged from 4 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 70
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
This is a pupil referral unit. Students are referred to the school by the LA.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cheltenham and Tewkesbury Pupil Referral Services
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.