- Delius Special School
- Head: Miss Sally Joy
- T 01274 666472
- F 01274 666 472
- E email@example.com
- W www.deliusspec…alschool.co.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 2 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bradford
- Pupils: 114
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 19th June 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 5th December 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school as of April 2010. Caters for primary aged children with autistic spectrum disorders, or severe, or profound and multiple learning difficulties.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Delius Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.