- The Phoenix Special School
- Head: Mrs Rachel Stirland
- T 01535 607038
- F 01535 607 173
- E email@example.com
- W www.phoenixschool.org.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 2 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bradford
- Pupils: 81
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 10th June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 23rd January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school April 2010. Caters for children with a range of special needs including: autistic spectrum disorders, and severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Phoenix Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.