Phoenix Primary EBD School
- Phoenix Primary EBD School
- Head: Mrs Jeanette Ashwin
- T 01922 712834
- F 01922 493 505
- A special state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Walsall
- Pupils: 27
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 4th December 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st September 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A new special school; opened January 2008. Caters for up to 30 pupils with emotional, social and behavioural diffciulties.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Phoenix Primary EBD School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.