Phoenix Primary EBD School
- Phoenix Primary EBD School
- T 01922 712 834
- F 01922 493 505
- A special state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Walsall
- Pupils: 22
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 4th December 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st September 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A new special school; opened January 2008. Caters for up to 30 pupils with emotional, social and behavioural diffciulties.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Phoenix Primary EBD School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter