- Manchester Hospital Schools and Home Teaching Service
Oxford Road/Upper Brook Street
Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital
- Head: Mrs S L Hibbert
- T 0161 701 0684
- F 0161 918 5600
- E head@hospitals…chester.sch.uk
- W www.manchester…lschools.co.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 3 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 170
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 2nd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 6th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Manchester Hospital Schools and Home Teaching Service
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.