- Step By Step, School for Autistic Children Ltd
- Head: Mrs D Fidler
- T 01342 811852
- F 01342 811853
- E dfidler@stepby…pschool.org.uk
- W www.stepbystepschool.org.uk
- A special independent school for pupils aged from 4 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Sussex
- Pupils: 25
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A special school catering for children with moderate to severe autistic spectrum difficulties. About to launch secondary school age provision.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Step By Step, School for Autistic Children Ltd
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.