- The Priory Lodge School
- Head: Ms Lucy Wood
- T 020 8392 4410
- F 020 8392 4415
- E thepriorylodge…riorygroup.com
- W www.priorygrou…lodge-school--
- A special independent school for pupils aged 5-19 with mild to moderate autism spectrum condition and associated social, behavioural and emotional difficulties. The school does not enroll young people with a high level of physically challenging behaviour.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Pupils: 46
- Religion: None
- Fees: £45,000 - £75,000 per term dependent on therapy requirements
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Priory Lodge School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.